Reorganize, structure, maximize and highlight your navy unit from the conception to the realization thanks to a widely recognized French know-how, which allies Experience and Skill. Cockpit table, square, passageway, kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, crew area…
Analysis of your needs and your expectations
– Draft project
– Budget Definition
– Selection of equipment and materials
Possibility of drawing the plans of the boat for the internal arrangements
– Certification CE
– Architect’s plans
– Send up to engineering department
Start of the Refit work
– Production of the furniture with laminated veneer or with massive veneer varnished to adapt itself to supports and existing materials of your boat
– Order of required equipment
– Preparation of underside surfaces, cladding, alcantara, fake leather and/or other covers.
Application of the finishing touches on the whole boat
– Laying of the furniture
– Assembly of equipment
– Varnishing the layouts if need
Teak treatment without sanding!
Analysis: Accurate quantification by m² on Monocoques and Multihulls
Detach and Disintegrate.
Revive your teak so that it regains its original color.
Application of 2 layers of saturator to nourish and protect it.
It’s time to act! Inexpensive and effective!
Teak is resistant to bad weather, salt air is a wood rich in natural oil suitable for your boat decks. When it is gray or stained, washing with sea water is not enough …
Teak is becoming scarce and its cost is increasing, preserve the longevity of your boat decks.
It is also economically and ecologically more responsible and above all very efficient to maintain the teak on your units.
Why treat his teak?
– Protect your teak for the summer season avoids the risk of stain, reduces the attack of sea salt and UV.
– Before wintering, provide protection against the weather and the development of fungi.
– Increases its life. – Extends its natural color. – Facilitates its cleaning.
– Also avoids the work of caulking joints, your Teak blades expand with moisture and shrink in dry weather in summer if you do not maintain it.
Lattage Teak on Monohulls and Multihulls
Analysis: Quote for a complete renovation by m²
Our quality of teak is always the neighborhood or the false neighborhood (Teck Deck)
– Removal of the old teak or pose on gelcoat,
in slabs or slats with or without contour pads.
– Collage with Sika operating mode
– Finishing with contour peripheral joints
– Application of 2 layers of Saturator (see Teck treatment)
Improvement of varnish, finishing touches.
We also suggest repairing the impacts and the scratches on the existing layouts as before, by means of adapted products. (Wax, putty, matt varnish and glittering with various types of gloss)
DETAIL IMPROVEMENT ON LAMINATED
Boat covering allows the decoration of your panels and hulls, it participates in the complete refit of the boat. We accompany you in the realization or the renovation of your cover and propose you tissues in fake leather, Alcantara and others for the cover of walls inside of your pleasure craft.